Aquacol range of Sodium carboxymethyl cellulosce (NaCMC) are made with highly optimised conditions to convert cellulose in soluble polymers. Often they are considered as most effective water binders for use in food and non-food applications. Benefits of using Aquacol grades go far beyond being a cost-effective solution. High water-solubility and high water biding capacity help impart a number of property enhancements that bring high stability of texture etc. Not just that, they also provide food grade adhesion to enable creative food applications beside non-food types.
- High purity for food safety and stable binding and liberty to create various texture improvements in formulation.
- Excellent stability in salt, acidic conditions to promote proper binding. Wherever sensitivity for salt content, purity availability is above 99.5%.
- Great adhesion to the surface and hence coating and glaze applications in food are served well.
- Excellent water-binding and film-forming combination gives strength to products to sustain shape and moisture migration from food.
- Precise viscosity control from water thin to pasty due to highly controlled viscosity ranges in wide range of selection.
- No degradation during temperature fluctuations to absorb thermal shocks, shear stress etc.